Thursday, October 30, 2014

Chapter One of a New Venture

     So, if you've been following my other blog, Another Lover of the Blade, then you pretty much know about me. I'm Wes, and I enjoy telling stories. This blog will be dedicated to things I've written, while "Another Lover of the Blade" will still hold all its previous posts, just in future the specifically writing-related ones will be posted on here, and it can go back to more of a "personal" type of thing. (If you were wondering at the titles, (they kind of confuse most folks at first) here's the backstory. (I really love The Princess Bride, okay?)

     Depending on how much time I have to manually retype everything, there will probably be at some point some sample sports recaps, scraps of poetry and song-lyrics-needing-a-melody, essays and short stories. I'm not sure what might happen; but it should be an interesting side project.

No comments:

Post a Comment