Thursday, January 22, 2015

Space Jam Poem

For a homework project in my Creative Writing class. 

"Some could say it was a marketing ploy
Others maintain it was an instant cult classic,
I’d say it was the perfect movie for a sports-obsessed four-year-old boy

Starring the greatest basketball player of all time
Teamed with legendary American icons
“This makes no sense!” the critics whine
“It’s a cartoon world, anything goes,” I would respond
It explains my taste for extreme-angle photography
Which no doubt came from this screwball comedy
“Gather up your ‘Toon pals, we’re taking your for a ride!”
Quotable quotes are only matched by The Princess Bride
If that makes me an
Unashamed young adult fan, what can I say?
Then, yes, I guess I am – and forever will –
Be a fan of Space Jam."

No comments:

Post a Comment